Coaching to Facilitate Change Certificate (CSLC032)
- [R] CSLC032 - Coaching to Facilitate Change Module I
[R] = Required
[C] = Concentration
[E] = Elective
Coaching to Facilitating Change
This program consists of seven (7) units which explore the various aspects of the coaching profession and the provision of coaching services. Topics include: life coaching, coaching in the workplace, mentoring, consulting and more. Texts include those written by: Douglas K. Silsbee, Patrick Williams, Robert Hargrove, Michael Neenan, Windy Dryden, Lloyd J. Thomas, Peter Block, David Meggenson and Dave Clutterbuck. When you complete the program you will receive a certificate of completion for each unit and a certificate acknowledging completion of the entire program.
104 contact hours / 10.4 CEUs
STATE AND ORGANIZATIONAL APPROVALS:
Our education partner delivers this course with the following approvals:
- National Board for Certified Counselors ( NBCC ),
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors ( NAADAC ),
- California Association of Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Counselors ( CAADAC ),
- New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services ( OASAS ),
- Montana Licensed Addiction Counselors,
- American Institute of Health Care Providers, Inc. ( AIHCP ).
Seven textbooks are required.
Click on "View the Syllabus" above to see the textbook names and ISBNs.