Advanced Skills in Addictions Counseling III Certificate (CSLC030)
- [R] CSLC030 - Advanced Skills in Addictions Counseling III Module I
[R] = Required
[C] = Concentration
[E] = Elective
Advanced Skills in Addiction Counseling III
This program consists of eight (8) units which explore the knowledge and skills needed to provide competent counseling services for the addicted client. Topics include: criminal personality & addiction, diagnosis and treatment planning, treating the compulsive gambler & their family, the stages of change, ethics and more. Texts include those written by: Stanton Samenow, Linda Seligman, Joseph W. Ciarrocchi, Gerard Connors, Michael J. Taleff and others. When you complete the program you will receive a certificate of completion for each unit and a certificate acknowledging completion of the entire program.
120 contact hours / 12 CEUs
STATE AND ORGANIZATIONAL APPROVALS:
Our education partner delivers this course with the following approvals:
- National Board for Certified Counselors ( NBCC ),
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors ( NAADAC ),
- California Association of Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Counselors ( CAADAC ),
- New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services ( OASAS ),
- Montana Licensed Addiction Counselors,
- American Institute of Health Care Providers, Inc. ( AIHCP ).
Eight textbooks are required.
Click on "View the Syllabus" above to see the textbook names and ISBNs.