Advanced Skills in Addictions Counseling II Certificate (CSLC029)
- [R] CSLC029 - Advanced Skills in Addictions Counseling II Module I
[R] = Required
[C] = Concentration
[E] = Elective
Advanced Skills in Addiction Counseling II
This program consists of eight (8) units which explore the knowledge and skills needed to provide competent counseling services for the addicted client. Topics include: resistant clients, brief group therapy, systems therapy and addiction, solution-focused therapy and addiction, empowerment in addiction counseling and recovery and more Texts include those written by: Carol M. Anderson, Dennis C. Daley, Terence T. Gorski, Insoo Kim Berg, Peter Block and others. When you complete the program you will receive a certificate of completion for each unit and a certificate acknowledging completion of the entire program.
114 contact hours / 11.4 CEUs
STATE AND ORGANIZATIONAL APPROVALS:
Our education partner delivers this course with the following approvals:
- National Board for Certified Counselors ( NBCC ),
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors ( NAADAC ),
- California Association of Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Counselors ( CAADAC ),
- New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services ( OASAS ),
- Montana Licensed Addiction Counselors,
- American Institute of Health Care Providers, Inc. ( AIHCP ).
Eight textbooks are required.
Click on "View the Syllabus" above to see the textbook names and ISBNs.