Essentials of Addictions Counseling IV Certificate (CSLC027)
- [R] CSLC027 - Essentials of Addictions Counseling IV Module I
[R] = Required
[C] = Concentration
[E] = Elective
Essentials of Addiction Counseling IV
This program consists of nine (9) units which explore the key and essential knowledge needed to provide competent counseling services for the addicted client. Topics include: narrative therapy, substance abuse and family therapy, substance abuse prevention, harm reduction therapy and others. Texts include those written by: Maxie Maultby Jerome D. Levine Kathleen Carroll Jeffrey A. Kottler Jeannette Valentine Patt Denning Jonathan Diamond Windy Dryden & Linda Seligman. When you complete the program you will receive a certificate of completion for each unit and a certificate acknowledging completion of the entire program.
120 contact hours / 12 CEUs
STATE AND ORGANIZATIONAL APPROVALS:
Our education partner delivers this course with the following approvals:
- National Board for Certified Counselors ( NBCC ),
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors ( NAADAC ),
- California Association of Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Counselors ( CAADAC ),
- New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services ( OASAS ),
- Montana Licensed Addiction Counselors,
- American Institute of Health Care Providers, Inc. ( AIHCP ).
Nine textbooks are required.
Click on "View the Syllabus" above to see the textbook names and ISBNs.