Essentials of Addictions Counseling III Certificate (CSLC026)
- [R] CSLC026 - Essentials of Addictions Counseling III Module I
[R] = Required
[C] = Concentration
[E] = Elective
Essentials of Addiction Counseling III
This program consists of eight (8) units which explore the key and essential knowledge needed to provide competent counseling services for the addicted client. Topics include: family intervention, motivational interviewing, placement criteria, alcoholism, early recovery, HIV/AIDS and others. Texts include those written by: Alexandra Robbin David Mee-Lee, William K. Miller Robert L. Dupont William L. White Jean Kinney Guy Kettelhack Marcia Quackenbush and others. When you complete the program you will receive a certificate of completion for each unit and a certificate acknowledging completion of the entire program.
110 contact hours / 11 CEUs
STATE AND ORGANIZATIONAL APPROVALS:
Our education partner delivers this course with the following approvals:
- National Board for Certified Counselors ( NBCC ),
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors ( NAADAC ),
- California Association of Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Counselors ( CAADAC ),
- New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services ( OASAS ),
- Montana Licensed Addiction Counselors,
- American Institute of Health Care Providers, Inc. ( AIHCP ).
Ten textbooks are required.
Click on "View the Syllabus" above to see the textbook names and ISBNs.