Counseling Criminal Clients Certificate (CSLC023)
- [R] CSLC023 - Counseling Criminal Clients Module I
[R] = Required
[C] = Concentration
[E] = Elective
Counseling Criminal Clients
This program consists of five (5) units which explores assessment and counseling of clients who have engaged in criminal activities. Topics include: the criminal personality, addictive behaviors and criminality and treating criminal client in community settings. Texts include those written by: Stanton Samenow, David W. Springer and Barbara Sims. When you complete the program you will receive a certificate of completion for each unit and a certificate acknowledging completion of the entire program.
80 contact hours / 8 CEUs
STATE AND ORGANIZATIONAL APPROVALS:
Our education partner delivers this course with the following approvals:
- National Board for Certified Counselors ( NBCC ),
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors ( NAADAC ),
- California Association of Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Counselors ( CAADAC ),
- New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services ( OASAS ),
- Montana Licensed Addiction Counselors,
- American Institute of Health Care Providers, Inc. ( AIHCP ).
Five textbooks are required.
Click on "View the Syllabus" above to see the textbook names and ISBNs.