Advanced Counseling Skills II Certificate (CSLC022)
- [R] CSLC022 - Advanced Counseling Skills II Module I
[R] = Required
[C] = Concentration
[E] = Elective
Advanced Counseling Skills II
This program consists of seven (7) units which continues and expands the exploration of key elements involved in providing competent counseling/therapeutic services. Topics include: facilitating client change, consultation, the resilience factor, marriage counseling, treatment planning and stress management. Texts include those written by: Linda Seligman, Windy Dryden, Peter Block, Karen Reivich, John M. Gottman, Mark E. Maruish & Thomas Skovholt. When you complete the program you will receive a certificate of completion for each unit and a certificate acknowledging completion of the entire program.
110 contact hours / 11 CEUs
STATE AND ORGANIZATIONAL APPROVALS:
Our education partner delivers this course with the following approvals:
- National Board for Certified Counselors ( NBCC ),
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors ( NAADAC ),
- California Association of Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Counselors ( CAADAC ),
- New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services ( OASAS ),
- Montana Licensed Addiction Counselors,
- American Institute of Health Care Providers, Inc. ( AIHCP ).
Seven textbooks are required.
Click on "View the Syllabus" above to see the textbook names and ISBNs.