Essentials of Counseling III Certificate (CSLC020)
- [R] CSLC020 - Essentials of Counseling III Module I
[R] = Required
[C] = Concentration
[E] = Elective
Essentials of Counseling III
This program consists of eight (8) units continuing the exploration of key elements involved in providing competent counseling/therapeutic services. Topics include: harm reduction therapy, chemical dependency counseling, solution-focused therapy, narrative therapy, resistant clients, EMDR, life coaching and group therapy. Texts include those written by: Scott D. Miller, Robert C. Berg, Robert R. Perkinson, G. Alan Marlatt, Pat Williams, Carol M. Anderson and others. When you complete the program you will receive a certificate of completion for each unit and a certificate acknowledging completion of the entire program.
114 contact hours / 11.4 CEUs
STATE AND ORGANIZATIONAL APPROVALS:
Our education partner delivers this course with the following approvals:
- National Board for Certified Counselors ( NBCC ),
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors ( NAADAC ),
- California Association of Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Counselors ( CAADAC ),
- New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services ( OASAS ),
- Montana Licensed Addiction Counselors,
- American Institute of Health Care Providers, Inc. ( AIHCP ).
Eight textbooks are required.
Click on "View the Syllabus" above to see the textbook names and ISBNs.