Supervision & Program Administration II Certificate (CSLC017)
- [R] CSLC017 - Supervision & Program Administration II Module I
[R] = Required
[C] = Concentration
[E] = Elective
Supervision & Program Administration II
This program consists of eight (8) units continuing the exploration of clinical supervision and management in providing counseling, therapeutic and other helping services. Topics in this unit include: performance coaching, consultation, employee assistance and stress management. Texts include those written by: Linda Seligman, Robert Hargrove, Peter Block, Roger Courtney and others. When you complete the program you will receive a certificate of completion for each unit and a certificate acknowledging completion of the entire program.
132 contact hours / 13.2 CEUs
STATE AND ORGANIZATIONAL APPROVALS:
Our education partner delivers this course with the following approvals:
- National Board for Certified Counselors ( NBCC ),
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors ( NAADAC ),
- California Association of Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Counselors ( CAADAC ),
- New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services ( OASAS ),
- Montana Licensed Addiction Counselors,
- American Institute of Health Care Providers, Inc. ( AIHCP ).
Eight textbooks are required.
Click on "View the Syllabus" above to see the textbook names and ISBNs.