Supervision & Program Administration I Certificate (CSLC016)
- [R] CSLC016 - Supervision & Program Administration I Module I
[R] = Required
[C] = Concentration
[E] = Elective
Supervision & Program Administration I
This program consists of nine (9) units examining clinical supervision and the management of substance abuse, mental health and other health related organizations. Topics include: ethics, stress management, clinical supervision, placement criteria, dealing with managed care, treatment planning and other administrative topics. Texts include those written by: Kenneth S. Pope, Jane M. Campbell, David Mee-Lee, Lynn Grodzki, Kathleen Carroll and others. When you complete the program you will receive a certificate of completion for each unit and a certificate acknowledging completion of the entire program.
134 contact hours / 13.4 CEUs
STATE AND ORGANIZATIONAL APPROVALS:
Our education partner delivers this course with the following approvals:
- National Board for Certified Counselors ( NBCC ),
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors ( NAADAC ),
- California Association of Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Counselors ( CAADAC ),
- New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services ( OASAS ),
- Montana Licensed Addiction Counselors,
- American Institute of Health Care Providers, Inc. ( AIHCP ).
Nine textbooks are required.
Click on "View the Syllabus" above to see the textbook names and ISBNs.