Crisis Intervention Certificate (CSLC015)
- [R] CSLC015 - Crisis Intervention Module I
[R] = Required
[C] = Concentration
[E] = Elective
This program consists of seven (7) individual units examining crisis counseling and brief therapy as they apply to clients who have been victims of violence, grief and loss, HIV/AIDS, suicide and victims of disasters. Texts used for the units include those written by: Linda S. Austin, Albert R. Roberts, David Capuzzi, Donna C. Aguilera, Marcia Quackenbush, J. William Worden and Sandra L Brown. When you complete the program you will receive a certificate of completion for each individual unit and a certificate acknowledging completion of the entire program.
82 contact hours / 8.2 CEUs
STATE AND ORGANIZATIONAL APPROVALS:
Our education partner delivers this course with the following approvals:
- National Board for Certified Counselors ( NBCC ),
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors ( NAADAC ),
- California Association of Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Counselors ( CAADAC ),
- New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services ( OASAS ),
- Montana Licensed Addiction Counselors,
- American Institute of Health Care Providers, Inc. ( AIHCP ).
Seven textbooks are required.
Click on "View the Syllabus" above to see the textbook names and ISBNs.