Relapse Prevention II Certificate (CSLC014)
- [R] CSLC014 - Relapse Prevention II Module I
[R] = Required
[C] = Concentration
[E] = Elective
Relapse Prevention II
This program consists of five (5) individual units exploring early recovery from addiction, addiction across the life span, empowerment in recovery and other related topics. Texts used for the units include those written by: Guy Kettelhack, John S. Baer, G. Alan Marlatt, Judith R. Gordon, Katie A. Witkiewitz, Edith Freeman & Lorraine Gutierrez. When you complete the program you will receive a certificate of completion for each individual unit and a certificate acknowledging completion of the entire program.
82 contact hours / 8.2 CEUs
STATE AND ORGANIZATIONAL APPROVALS:
Our education partner delivers this course with the following approvals:
- National Board for Certified Counselors ( NBCC ),
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors ( NAADAC ),
- California Association of Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Counselors ( CAADAC ),
- New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services ( OASAS ),
- Montana Licensed Addiction Counselors,
- American Institute of Health Care Providers, Inc. ( AIHCP ).
Seven textbooks are required.
Click on "View the Syllabus" above to see the textbook names and ISBNs.