Relapse Prevention I Certificate (CSLC013)
- [R] CSLC013 - Relapse Prevention I Module I
[R] = Required
[C] = Concentration
[E] = Elective
Relapse Prevention I
This program consists of six (6) individual units exploring the role and the treatment of relapse including denial and other barriers to recovery, motivational interviewing, cultural and biological aspects of addiction and others. Texts used for the units include those written by: Terence T. Gorski, Craig Nakken, Abraham J. Twerski, William K. Miller, Stephen Rollnick, Robert L. Dupont, William L. White and Maxie Maultby. When you complete the program you will receive a certificate of completion for each individual units and a certificate acknowledging completion of the entire program.
74 contact hours / 7.4 CEUs
STATE AND ORGANIZATIONAL APPROVALS:
Our education partner delivers this course with the following approvals:
- National Board for Certified Counselors ( NBCC ),
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors ( NAADAC ),
- California Association of Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Counselors ( CAADAC ),
- New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services ( OASAS ),
- Montana Licensed Addiction Counselors,
- American Institute of Health Care Providers, Inc. ( AIHCP ).
Six textbooks are required.
Click on "View the Syllabus" above to see the textbook names and ISBNs.