Brief Therapy II Certificate (CSLC012)
- [R] CSLC012 - Brief Therapy II Module I
[R] = Required
[C] = Concentration
[E] = Elective
Brief Therapy II
This program consists of six (6) individual units examining the theory and practice of brief therapy as it applies to addiction, counseling children and adolescents, and addiction/alcoholism. Texts used for the units include those written by: Albert R. Roberts, Terence T. Gorski, Matthew Selekman, Insoo Kim Berg & Scott D. Miller. When you complete the program you will receive a certificate of completion for each individual unit and a certificate acknowledging completion of the entire program.
68 contact hours / 6.8 CEUs
STATE AND ORGANIZATIONAL APPROVALS:
Our education partner delivers this course with the following approvals:
- National Board for Certified Counselors ( NBCC ),
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors ( NAADAC ),
- California Association of Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Counselors ( CAADAC ),
- New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services ( OASAS ),
- Montana Licensed Addiction Counselors,
- American Institute of Health Care Providers, Inc. ( AIHCP ).
Five textbooks are required.
Click on "View the Syllabus" above to see the textbook names and ISBNs.