Brief Therapy I Certificate (CSLC011)
- [R] CSLC011 - Brief Therapy I Module I
[R] = Required
[C] = Concentration
[E] = Elective
Brief Therapy I
This program consists of six (6) individual units examining the theory and practice of brief therapy including rapid behavior change, solution-focused therapy and many other topics. Texts used for the units include those written by: Brian Cade, William Hudson O’Hanlon, Scott D. Miller, Simon H. Budman, William R. Miller and others. When you complete the program you will receive a certificate of completion for each individual unit and a certificate acknowledging completion of the entire program.
82 contact hours / 8.2 CEUs
STATE AND ORGANIZATIONAL APPROVALS:
Our education partner delivers this course with the following approvals:
- National Board for Certified Counselors ( NBCC ),
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors ( NAADAC ),
- California Association of Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Counselors ( CAADAC ),
- New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services ( OASAS ),
- Montana Licensed Addiction Counselors,
- American Institute of Health Care Providers, Inc. ( AIHCP ).
Six textbooks are required.
Click on "View the Syllabus" above to see the textbook names and ISBNs.