Cognitive Therapy III Certificate (CSLC010)
- [R] CSLC010 - Cognitive Therapy III Module I
[R] = Required
[C] = Concentration
[E] = Elective
Cognitive Therapy III
This program consists of five (5) individual units which examines the application of cognitive/behavioral therapy to special populations and special problems, to the treatment of children & adolescents, life coaching, compulsive gambling and smoking cessation. Texts used for the units include those written by: John R. Wright, Michael Neenan, Windy Dryden, Kenneth A. Perkins and others. When you complete the program you will receive a certificate of completion for each individual unit and a certificate acknowledging completion of the entire program.
80 contact hours / 8 CEUs
STATE AND ORGANIZATIONAL APPROVALS:
Our education partner delivers this course with the following approvals:
- National Board for Certified Counselors ( NBCC ),
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors ( NAADAC ),
- California Association of Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Counselors ( CAADAC ),
- New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services ( OASAS ),
- Montana Licensed Addiction Counselors,
- American Institute of Health Care Providers, Inc. ( AIHCP ).
Five textbooks are required.
Click on "View the Syllabus" above to see the textbook names and ISBNs.