Cognitive Therapy II Certificate (CSLC009)
- [R] CSLC009 - Cognitive Therapy II Module I
[R] = Required
[C] = Concentration
[E] = Elective
Cognitive Therapy II
This program consists of seven (7) individual units examining the application of cognitive therapy and RET to issues such as client crisis, personality disorders, addiction, clients with disabilities, adolescents and dealing with resistance. Texts used for the units include those written by: Albert Ellis, Ann Vernon Windy Dryden Aaron T. Beck Albert R. Roberts and others. When you complete the program you will receive a certificate of completion for each individual unit and a certificate acknowledging completion of the entire program.
112 contact hours / 11.2 CEUs
STATE AND ORGANIZATIONAL APPROVALS:
Our education partner delivers this course with the following approvals:
- National Board for Certified Counselors ( NBCC ),
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors ( NAADAC ),
- California Association of Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Counselors ( CAADAC ),
- New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services ( OASAS ),
- Montana Licensed Addiction Counselors,
- American Institute of Health Care Providers, Inc. ( AIHCP ).
Seven textbooks are required.
Click on "View the Syllabus" above to see the textbook names and ISBNs.