Cognitive Therapy I Certificate (CSLC008)
- [R] CSLC008 - Cognitive Therapy I Module I
[R] = Required
[C] = Concentration
[E] = Elective
Cognitive Therapy I
This program consists of seven (7) individual units which explore cognitive therapy and the application of cognitive/behavioral therapy to depression, bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder, trauma and addiction. Texts used for the units include those written by: Judith Beck, Marsha M. Lineham Aaron T. Beck Maxie Maultby and others. When you complete the program you will receive a certificate of completion for each individual unit and a certificate acknowledging completion of the entire program.
14 contact hours / 1.4 CEUs
STATE AND ORGANIZATIONAL APPROVALS:
Our education partner delivers this course with the following approvals:
- National Board for Certified Counselors ( NBCC ),
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors ( NAADAC ),
- California Association of Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Counselors ( CAADAC ),
- New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services ( OASAS ),
- Montana Licensed Addiction Counselors,
- American Institute of Health Care Providers, Inc. ( AIHCP ).
Seven textbooks are required.
Click on "View the Syllabus" above to see the textbook names and ISBNs.