Counseling Clients with Special Issues II Certificate (CSLC007)
- [R] CSLC007 - Counseling Clients with Special Issues II Module I
[R] = Required
[C] = Concentration
[E] = Elective
Counseling Clients with Special Issues II
This program consists of six (6) individual units which concentrate on counseling clients with specific issues including: crisis, controversial diagnosis, anger management, families dealing with a compulsive gambler, suicide and group counseling techniques with clients with special issues. Texts used for the units include those written by: Donna C. Aguilera, David Capuzzi, Renee R. Taylor, Howard Kassinove, Joseph W. Ciarrocchi and John R. Wright. When you complete the program you will receive a certificate of completion for each individual unit and a certificate acknowledging completion of the entire program.
92 contact hours / 9.2 CEUs
STATE AND ORGANIZATIONAL APPROVALS:
Our education partner delivers this course with the following approvals:
- National Board for Certified Counselors ( NBCC ),
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors ( NAADAC ),
- California Association of Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Counselors ( CAADAC ),
- New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services ( OASAS ),
- Montana Licensed Addiction Counselors,
- American Institute of Health Care Providers, Inc. ( AIHCP ).
Six textbooks are required.
Click on "View the Syllabus" above to see the textbook names and ISBNs.