Counseling Clients with Special Issues I Certificate (CSLC006)
- [R] CSLC006 - Counseling Clients with Special Issues I Module I
[R] = Required
[C] = Concentration
[E] = Elective
Counseling Clients with Special Issues I
This program consists of six (6) individual units which concentrate on counseling clients with specific issues including: PTSD, victims of violence, compulsive gambling, the troubled employee, grief and loss and HIV/AIDS. Texts used for the units include those written by: Michael J. Scott, Sandra L Brown, Arthur Herscovitch, J. William Worden, Marcia Quackenbush, James Fearing and others. When you complete the program you will receive a certificate of completion for each individual unit and a certificate acknowledging completion of the entire program.
82 contact hours / 8.2 CEUs
STATE AND ORGANIZATIONAL APPROVALS:
Our education partner delivers this course with the following approvals:
- National Board for Certified Counselors ( NBCC ),
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors ( NAADAC ),
- California Association of Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Counselors ( CAADAC ),
- New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services ( OASAS ),
- Montana Licensed Addiction Counselors,
- American Institute of Health Care Providers, Inc. ( AIHCP ).
Nine textbooks are required.
Click on "View the Syllabus" above to see the textbook names and ISBNs.