Counseling Families II Certificate (CSLC003)
- [R] CSLC003 - Counseling Families II Module I
[R] = Required
[C] = Concentration
[E] = Elective
Counseling Families II
This program consists of six (6) individual units which cover topics such as counseling adolescents, counseling children, treatment of the compulsive gambler and their family, promoting healthy family, family counseling and addiction treatment and counseling across the life span. Texts used for the units include works by authors such as Matthew Selekman, Joseph W. Ciarrocchi, Eric E. McCollum and others. When you complete the program you will receive a certificate of completion for each individual unit and a certificate acknowledging completion of the entire program.
98 contact hours / 9.8 CEUs
STATE AND ORGANIZATIONAL APPROVALS:
Our education partner delivers this course with the following approvals:
- National Board for Certified Counselors ( NBCC ),
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors ( NAADAC ),
- California Association of Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Counselors ( CAADAC ),
- New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services ( OASAS ),
- Montana Licensed Addiction Counselors,
- American Institute of Health Care Providers, Inc. ( AIHCP ).
Six textbooks are required.
Click on "View the Syllabus" above to see the textbook names and ISBNs.