Counseling Families I Certificate (CSLC002)
- [R] CSLC002 - Counseling Families I Module I
[R] = Required
[C] = Concentration
[E] = Elective
Counseling Families I
This program consists of seven (7) individual units which cover topics such as family therapy, family intervention, family counseling and addiction treatment and dealing with resistance in therapy. Texts used for the units include works by authors such as Jeffrey Kottler, William K. Miller, Jerome D. Levine, Carol M. Anderson and John M. Gottman. When you complete the program you will receive a certificate of completion for each individual unit and a certificate acknowledging completion of the entire program.
14 contact hours / 1.4 CEUs
STATE AND ORGANIZATIONAL APPROVALS
Our education partner delivers this course with the following approvals:
- National Board for Certified Counselors ( NBCC ),
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors ( NAADAC ),
- California Association of Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Counselors ( CAADAC ),
- New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services ( OASAS ),
- Montana Licensed Addiction Counselors,
- American Institute of Health Care Providers, Inc. ( AIHCP ).
Seven textbooks are required.
Click on "View the Syllabus" above to see the textbook names and ISBNs.